We are looking to expand our team:
Join us in the future of transportation and make use of the attractive opportunities at SSC Logistik in Karlstein.
Transport manager (m/f)
What responsibilities would you have?
- The active acquisition of customer orders
- Calculation of offers to customers
- Your responsibilities also include the dispatch of vehicles for national and international full and part loads
- You control the processes from purchasing and dispatch to dealings with the hauliers
- You ensure a high-quality service for our customers at all times
- You look after the freight documentation and supervise the invoices
- You perform administrative tasks for dispatch in an accomplished manner
What qualifications should you have?
- Qualification as a transport manager is advantageous, but not mandatory
- Several years of experience in national and international road dispatch, ideally with good market knowledge about full/part loads and good contacts with companies and customers.
- Good negotiation skills with customers and partners
- A good connection with customers: You enjoy direct contact with customers
- Always act in a customer-orientated manner
- You fit in well in our team
- You have sound geographic knowledge
- You work in a structured manner, like organising and can cope with stress
- You are familiar with MS Office applications
- You speak good French, other languages such as English, Polish or other European languages are desirable
SSC Logistik GmbH offers a diverse workplace with good long-term prospects in a future-orientated sector.
We offer you a fair salary and participation in a commission model.
So why not apply today, ideally by e-mail.